Please confirm you are a human below.There is something humiliating about it... :-(
(Thanks God it's not "behind".)
On the other hand, more books become available for indexing. Nobly.
Specialization : HPC (high-performance computing), C/C++ et Python
Details : http://aviavia.ru/private/maxs/resume/index.eng.html
— There’s no point in acting all surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Alpha Centauri for fifty of your Earth years so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaints and its far too late to start making a fuss about it now.
'The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams
Thanks to all for your help and interest in our team!
We've found a place to work.
Again, thanks! ( Collapse )
This information is no longer actual. Read here.
A team of highly skilled and well complemented software developers of three (3) people with more than 15 years of progressing experience in IT would like to become employed.
The team is specializing in high-performance projects and has the experience in development in different environments with the usage of C++/C, Python, etc.
Joint projects of the team includes (from the latest to earlier):
- Distributed journaled file system with automatic replication (Linux, user-space);
- Desktop OLAP engine with visual components for building it in different environments like VCL, AcitveX, .Net, etc (at the time of its creation outperformed its close competitors by two orders of magnitude).
Aside from those projects, the team members completed the following successful projects:
- The library and API for virtual machine and virtual machine server access in Python (Windows, Mac, Linux);
- Full rewriting (remaking) of both the distributed cache-server and the request server of an e-mail system core (Linux);
- Middleware software which abstracts access to electronic exchanges (Unix);
- Fiber-based- and asynchronous I/O-based HTTP client-server framework for rich media streaming (Windows 2000);
- Visual components for VCL (Windows);
- The price list system for computer and office equipment company (Windows);
- Btrieve database emulator with authentic Btrieve API on top of DB2/400 (AS400).
Please, don't propose Java and functional programming languages, 'cause the team has a successful and comprehensive experience in using C++/C. Thanks for your understanding!
For your queries, comments and proposals, please email email@example.com
P.S.: All of us live with our families in Moscow, Russia. So, I think there should be a strong reason to leave Moscow, as they say, but nothing is impossible, isn't it? :-)
Let's add to configure.ac (or in a corresponding include file) this line:
and make aclocal see cppunit.m4 from the CppUnit package.ifdef([AM_PATH_CPPUNIT], [AM_PATH_CPPUNIT([1.11.0])], )
If CppUnit was installed by the system administrator then aclocal must locate it by itself. Otherwise you need to do something that wasn't obvious to me. ( Collapse )